Featured Wine Deal
Azienda Agricola Panzanello Chianti Classico 2010
Savings of $15
FREE SHIPPING ON 4 OR MORE
**Now Any Order that has a Combination of 4 Bottles, Featured or Past, Will Receive Free Shipping!!**
**Best Price Online**
(winesearcher pro version)
Bright ruby-red color, a pleasant and persistent perfume, decisive and harmonious to the palate, with an intense and wellrounded taste which leaves an indelible memory of this wine.
First courses, white meats and fresh cheeses. Consume at 18°C and uncork the bottle a few minutes before.
Harvest and Vinification
Harvest is manual. After the stems are delicately removed, maceration takes place for 15 days in steel vats.
60% of the wine is aged in French oak barrels on their third passage for 12 months, and the remaining 40% is aged in steel and subsequently in the bottle for 4-6 months at a controlled temperature. The wine is not filtered in order to conserve the aromas, perfumes and structure that exalt its intrinsic qualities.